Senior Mechanical Engineer - Higher Education / Ports
Seattle, WA 98104 US
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: $130, 000-$170, 000
Level: Mid to Senior
As a competent Registered Professional Engineer, the candidate performs work involving the application of all conventional aspects of HVAC and plumbing design engineering and supervision of multi-discipline teams of engineers and designers. The candidate will be focused on higher education, ports, and energy projects. The candidate is responsible for administering all phases of projects from proposal development through construction completion. The candidate has primary responsibility for budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, and specification writing on a given project with the authority to direct, control, and monitor all activities on multiple projects at a time.
- 8+ years of engineering design and project management experience
- Higher Education and/or Ports (Maritime and Aviation) experience
- Involved with Sales, Marketing, and growing the mechanical higher education and ports market for our company
- Experience with design-build projects.
- Experience performing energy studies, audits, and analysis.
- Involved with Working knowledge of the Clean Buildings Law, HB1390, and Climate Action Plan.
- Experience and knowledge of the state and local codes.
- Comfortable and willing to present complex engineering concepts to clients, industry partners, and other staff.
- Bachelor's in mechanical engineering
PE license in Washington or other certifications is a plus
Upon eligibility, some of the benefits offered include:
- 13 Observed Company paid holidays a year
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Employer-paid Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans such as: Accident, Critical Illness, and Pet Insurance
- Tuition & Training Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with immediate eligibility and up to 25% employer match