Senior Test Engineer
San Jose, CA 95138 US
The annual base pay range for this position is $90, 484- $137, 713. The salary ranges are determined by role, level, qualifications and work location.
Eligible employees will be offered a comprehensive total rewards package that includes equity, medical benefits, ESPP, 401K, tuition reimbursement and time off programs.
- Designs develops and implements cost-effective testing methods for analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductor products
- Work with the design team to understand design specifications and DFT proposals.
- Debug and validation of silicon on ATE
- Innovate to improve robustness of test solution and improve cost of test.
- Supports and is responsible for sustaining and continuous improvement of production tests for multiple products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to achieve results, meet deadlines, and adjust to quickly changing priorities
- Ability to take initiative and drive results
- BS, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years related industry experience (or 3+ years with MSEE)
- Strong experience and skills with regards to software C++ programming, computer hardware, and networking
- Knowledge of C/C++ is required
- ATE experience on Mixed Signal Tester preferably on ASL1K and ETS-88