Sr Quality Engineer
Valencia, CA 91355-4100 US
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly work with the customer to understand and mitigate Quality concerns and provide appropriate timely responses for actions of containment, root cause analysis, corrective action and effectiveness reviews.
- Read/Interpret and assure Customer requirements are followed and flowed into Supplier Purchase Orders.
- Work directly with Customer to organize on-site visits and/or audits.
- Support production by analyzing problems, recommending, and implementing corrective actions as well as obtaining data to create appropriate metrics and plans for continuous improvement.
- Create, monitor and improve production quality metrics such as first pass yield. The candidate will make appropriate charts for display, actively participate in daily GEMBA meetings, and lead appropriate improvements
- Lead and teach the multidisciplinary effort to perform Root Cause analysis on internal and external product with timely responses and ensure all corrective actions are validated to prevent recurrence of non-conformances.
- Perform activities of an Internal auditor and create appropriate reports per procedures.
- Act as a Quality representative on the Engineering Change Control Board.
- Lead cultural transformation of quality standards throughout the Production and Quality organization, by adhering to our Quality Management System and through reinforcement of our core values of respect, integrity and accountability.
- Lead creation of Part Acceptance standards for Final Inspection, Assembly and Receiving Inspection areas as well as ensuring these requirements flow down to suppliers.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree, with 7 years of technical industry experience in manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of materials: plastics, metals, elastomers, and metal finishes
- OEM documentation experience (drawing, specification, router, BOM, parts list, etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership or program management abilities
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proactive approach to planning, organization capabilities, and problem resolution
- Fostering Teamwork & Diversity;specifically, through proactively soliciting all facts and opinions from team members, creating a constructive and open environment for sharing data.
- Capable of making best-practice decisions and communicating why certain facts or opinions prevailed over others.
- Aerospace, Military, Automotive and FAA standards experience, are preferred.
- Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Quality Manager, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher.