Sr. Commissioning Engineer
San Leandro, CA 94577 US
Location - San Leandro, CA
1 need for Costa Mesa, CA
Manage and/or support commissioning projects working with members of project teams including Owners/Clients, Design Teams, Contractor Teams, and Sub-Contractor teams to develop, implement and complete commissioning activities. Depending on the project activity, work will be performed in company offices or at the project construction site. This position can include but is not limited to the following:
Additional potential responsibilities :
- Project Scope, Schedule and Budget Development
- Tracking project budget and completion of project deliverables within the approved budget and schedule
- Client Interface
- Business Development
- Commissioning Staff Management
Detailed Technical responsibilities could include:
- Review Owner's Project Requirements for clarity and completeness.
- Review Basis of Design documentation for conformance with Owner's Project Requirements and industry standards.
- Prepare project specifications
- Perform Design Review of commissioned systems to ensure compliance with Owner's requirements and Basis of Design Documentation.
- Perform field installation walk-downs and verification of proper field installation as it relates to overall mechanical/ electrical/ plumbing/ control system operability.
- Develop functional testing and commissioning documents
- Review Mechanical and Controls submittals as it relates to system functional testing and commissioning
- Develop Functional Performance Tests that adequately verify system operability and sequence of operations per Design Documents
- Direct performance of Functional Performance Testing
- Prepare Commissioning Documentation
- Lead on-site Commissioning program
- Lead Commissioning Meetings and prepare meeting minutes
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- 10 Years or more Experiences in Building Systems Engineering or Commissioning
- Professional Engineer License