Sr. Electrical Engineer
Butler, PA 16001 US
Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client is currently looking for a self-motivated, driven Senior Electrical Engineer located onsite in Butler, PA. This critical position will be responsible for incorporating the use of leading-edge technologies and will work within an interdisciplinary team to develop and support 's high-precision inspection equipment. This includes development of infrared light absorption, sonic, capacitive, robotic, and vision-based systems. Responsibilities will include the design and integration of control systems that utilize an FPGA, DSP, microcontroller, PLC, or embedded computer as the main controller.
Primary skill set desired:
- Experience or a working knowledge of robotics, automation, and/or artificial intelligence
- Experience developing computer, microcontroller or FPGA-based motion control systems that utilize stepper motors
- Experience with analog, digital and embedded system design
- Experience with Printed Circuit Board design, preferably using Altium Designer
- Experience with FPGA design, preferably using Xilinx Vivado and Xilinx Client development software using the VHDL l anguage
- Experience with Microprocessor/ Microcontrollers using C or C++ programming language
- Experience developing systems using sensors based on infrared light absorption, sonic, capacitive, and vision-based technologies a plus
- xperience using the following devices: Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, Network Analyzers, Logic Analyzers, Digital Multimeters, Power Supplies, and Soldering Irons
- A bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- At least 8 years of related experience
- A master's degree in electrical engineering
If you are looking for a career with a stable, fast-growing company that produces leading-edge products that are used around the world, our client is the place for you!
U. S. Workers Only. EOE.
Job Schedule: M-F, 8: 00am-4: 30pm