Sr. Mechanical Engineer-Higher Education/Ports
Seattle, WA 98104 US
Senior Level Mechanical Engineering lead focused on Higher Education, Ports and Energy which is to be based in Seattle, WA - you could be a perfect fit. If you meet the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply today.
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: $130, 000-$170, 000
Level: Mid to Senior
As a competent Registered Professional Engineer, the candidate performs work involving the application of all conventional aspects of HVAC and plumbing design engineering and supervision of multi-discipline teams of engineers and designers. The candidate will be focused on higher education, ports, and energy projects. The candidate is responsible for administering all phases of projects from proposal development through construction completion. The candidate has primary responsibility for budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, and specification writing on a given project with the authority to direct, control, and monitor all activities on multiple projects at a time.
- 8+ years of engineering design and project management experience
- Higher Education and/or Ports (Maritime and Aviation) experience
- Involved with Sales, Marketing, and growing the mechanical higher education and ports market
- Experience with design-build projects.
- Experience performing energy studies, audits, and analysis.
- Involved with Working knowledge of the Clean Buildings Law, HB1390, and Climate Action Plan.
- Experience and knowledge of the state and local codes.
- Comfortable and willing to present complex engineering concepts to clients, industry partners, and other staff.
- Bachelor's in mechanical engineering
PE license in Washington or other certifications is a plus