Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Butte, MT 59701 US
Our company is seeking a passionate/talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
We are a fast-paced, technology development company marketing and selling advanced mixing systems throughout the world. Our company is located in Southwest Montana. An excellent career and lifestyle opportunity for the correct individual exists to design state-of-the-art technologies having both near-term and future commercial potential.
Our client's company is continuously expanding its product lines to meet market demands for various market-driven processing needs. We also provide custom solutions to our clients and, as such, the Senior Mechanical Engineering position includes technical challenges and opportunities that are continuously and rapidly evolving.
The design work/scope required by this Senior Mechanical Engineering position encompasses the development of complete product designs and/or individual components.
Expectations for the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Take responsibility for assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Generate project requirements to resolve product/process problems and support the development of new products/processes, initiate technical investigations, and prepare design specifications, analyses, and make recommendations for presentation to management for approval.
- Responsibilities will include a mechanical design for a broad range of prototype, pre-commercial and new commercial products that are being nurtured in an advanced product development environment, with an emphasis on providing quality products to demanding industrial manufacturing businesses.
- Track record of solid technical leadership with preference given for experience designing products for manufacture.
- Strong work ethic and leadership and capabilities as a team leader/participant for assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Enthusiasm for working in a diverse, technically demanding, and exciting technology environment.
- Exceptional mechanical/machine design capabilities, including extensive product development and design for manufacturing experience.
- Capability to design and prototype pre-commercial, as well as new and complex commercial products.
- Develop and complete product designs as an effective team member and/or individually as assigned by management.
- Strong CAD and CAE design and analysis skills.
- Bachelors or Master of Science Mechanical Engineering, preferred, (ABET Accredited)
- Ten years of experience in Mechanical Design.
- SolidWorks proficiency
- Finite Element Analysis expertise (ANSYS preferred)
- U.S. Citizen
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90, 000.00 - $125, 000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 years
- Monday to Friday
- This position is located in Butte, MT. Will you be willing to relocate to Butte, MT if offered the position.
- Master's (Preferred)
- Related: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote