Sr. Process Engineering Manager
Tampa, FL 33621 US
- We are developing, creating, and placing state of the art, economy-altering, sustainable water solutions in the most arid environment on earth technology that generates water direct from the air at industrial scales.
- This position will allow you to maintain positive relationships with Program Management, Product and Plant engineering, equipment vendors and customers.
- Primary duties include Project Management, equipment scopes, cost estimates, timelines, and vendor management.
- Also, feasibility assessments for future products as needed.
- This position provides technical and engineering support to both companies and will ensure reliability and the optimum safe use of the facilities, equipment, and resources to meet customer requirements and plant objectives.
- The incumbent will be responsible for assigned projects and support the various areas of the plant's facilities.
- You will design and implement production process modifications and engineering projects to increase plant safety, quality, efficiency, reduce variable costs, and will also provide technological guidance and assistance in equipment operation and maintenance.
- Responsibilities consist of developing project plans related to engineering assignments, assist in developing short, medium range plans, provide information for the preparation of both expense, and capital requests related to plant and project engineering needs.
Critical Skills Needed:
- Innovator/Creative thinker
- Traditional water thinker
- Manage a team of up to 8-15 engineers
- Able to push and inspire the R&D teams
- Chemical and process
- Use of Chemical CAD software
- High energy
- Intellectual curiosity
- Be an aggressive learner
- Cultural collaborative
- Must have a Master's in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering needed
- Must have a PE
- Knowledgeable using AutoCAD