Sr. Project Eningeer
Long Beach, CA 90815 US
Senior Project Engineer with 8-10 years of experience
Duties of the Project Engineer:
- The primary role will be to document control and assist Senior Construction Managers as needed.
- Provide on-site technical administrative support for construction administration and inspection.
- Review and process the RFI's and Submittals
- Track all project documents in a log and file. Maintain all project tracking logs.
- Update project plans with RFI's and supplemental instructions.
- Attend weekly and special construction meetings to evaluate and control progress, quality, budget, and other items for auction.
- Assist the CM in the estimating and processing of change orders. The PE shall be able to independently review, check contractor mark-ups, check math, validity, and scope and prepare change orders.
- Provide technical administration to the CM as needed.
- Review design drawings for compliance with project RFP and requirements
- Review certified payroll, fringe benefits, and hourly rate worksheets. Log track and manage this process.
- Fully manage the close-out and turnover process
- Prepare project files for audit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Building Construction, or a related field
- 8-10 years of project engineer experience
- Strong organizational, administrative, and technical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Bluebeam