Staff Test Engineer
San Jose, CA 95138 US
PEAK is looking for a Staff Test Engineer for our growing electronic manufacturing client in San Jose. This is a full-time, direct placement position that will be onsite in San Jose, CA.
The annual base pay range for this position is $130, 000- $185, 000. The salary ranges are determined by role, level, qualifications and work location.
Eligible employees are offered a comprehensive total rewards package that includes equity, medical benefits, ESPP, 401K, tuition reimbursement and time off programs.
- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductor products.
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes the required specifications and procedures for new product development.
- Supports and is responsible for sustaining and continuous improvement of production test for multiple products.
- This position requires strong experience in developing and supporting products and customers and skills with regards to software C++ programming, computer hardware, and networking as related to semiconductor ATE systems.
- A minimum of 8 years semiconductor Test Engineering experience with analog-mixed signal products, DFT and test plan responsibility, production support, and new product introduction experience.
- Knowledge of C/C++ is required.
- Familiarity with statistical methods of tester and program comparisons is required.
- Extensive Teradyne Eagle ETS-88 or ETS-364 experience on multisite test coding and debug.
- Ability to lead and train engineers on multisite test techniques and data handling
Education: BSEE or equivalent minimum