San Jose, CA 95131 US
JOB FUNCTION: As a Debug Technician you will be mainly responsible for performing failure analysis for production fallouts, trouble shooting failures, gain feedback for the Engineering team with issues encountered, and coordinate with the Production team for failed repairs.
EDUCATION: A.A./Certificate/B.S. In Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related field
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years of electronic testing, debugging, or tester setup.
LANGUAGE: English proficiency required, Mandarin is a plus.
- Reading comprehension for schematics and assembly drawing
- Knowledge of volt ohmmeters, digital metes, oscilloscopes, logis analyzers, microcomputers, calipers, and assorted electronic and microcomputer controlled test equipment
- Knowledge of function and application of various related test equipment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Operation monitoring
- Active learning
- Equipment maintenance
- Perform the most problematic tasks associated with the test and debug trouble analysis and/or repair of test fixture for all test station.
- Assist Test Engineer in setting up test area and methods.
- Work from and interpret basic schematics, logic drawings, test procedures, prints, sketches or verbal instructions.
- Write and/or assist Test Engineers in writing new test procedures.
- Recommend new methods or changes in test methods or equipment of efficient and economic tester of system, sub-assemblies or modules.
- Prepare verbal or written reports of tests and work performed.
- Train manufacturing operator or technician how to operate all of the testers on the
- Trouble shoot functionality failures and ICT failures
- Provide feedback to Engineer issues encountered
- Coordinate with Production team for failed repairs
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws