Virtual Design and Construction Technician
Allentown, PA 18106 US
- This position requires the modeling/drafting of HVAC, Mechanical Piping, and Plumbing systems and the creation of design documents.
- Daily tasks will include but are not limited to, development, revising, and updating models and drawings to ensure consistent documentation of Engineering projects adhering to company drafting standards.
- Development of the design documents will be part of your role for the purposes of permit procurement, construction direction, and as-built documentation. The primary software used for document development is Revit.
- You will be expected to maintain an up to date knowledge regarding the use and implementation of Revit Software.
- The overall focus of your role will be the professional development of Mechanical and Plumbing models for design documents for projects in a time sensitive manner. You will also have additional responsibilities from time to time, as the needs change.
- It is expected that your role will expand as more experience is gained and further growth in the areas of design development, laser scanning implementation, and BIM related coordination will happen over time.
The following is a list of desired qualifications with a minimum of 3 years'experience:
- Autodesk Revit software experience (Arch, MEP, Struct)
- Autodesk Navisworks software experience (Manage, Simulate)
- Autodesk MEP software experience (Arch, MEP, Struct)
- Have an understanding of Building Mechanical Systems (HVAC, Mech Pipe, Plumb)
- (Optional) Autodesk Revit content creation experience
- (Optional) Laser scanning or Surveying experience
- (Optional) Autodesk Fabrication software experience
- (Optional) Autodesk Fabrication content creation experience